Sunday, April 25, 2010

To Be Continued.....

Mommy says we've all been in a funk lately. Daddy's been sick with really bad allergies the last two weeks, mine have been acting up and mommy is just trying to stay healthy but she admits she hasn't had energy to do much. And since I need her to help me with my blog, that means it's put on hold. But mommy says we have some fun things planned and that hopefully we'll then have some things to post about. Tomorrow mommy, Auntie Chelle and me are going to the zoo to see some farm animals that I might even get to hold so I'm real excited about that. And she and daddy have been really busy with my swing set including taking out a large grass area to make me a really big sandbox. ((Because mommy says she already knows my turtle one isn't cutting it any more.)) So please check back and we hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments: