Thursday, May 6, 2010

Goodbye School!

On Tuesday night mommy and me went to school for an end of the year party. I was sure excited to go back and see my teachers and play with some stuff. ((And not to mention have my very first ice cream sandwich which was AWESOME!!!!)) I got to play in my classroom that I've been in, but I also got to go into some of the other rooms which was really fun. Mommy says that I'll be in summer school this summer and then next year it's off to a "pre" preschool twice a week for me. I just have so much fun playing there that I can't wait to go back!!

"Hmmm, checking things out with this magnifying glass, it make everything red!"

Coloring a picture for mommy.

This room had the best sand area ever. It had rocks and dinosaurs in it!!!!!!

Buy....sell....no buy......no sell, I think Wall Street might be calling my name!!

No comments: