I like to do a lot of things on my own now without mommy and daddy's help. So today I decided I was big enough to do my own Nebulizer treatments. Mommy and daddy always lifted me up on their laps as we watched Blues Clues together and I held the mask over my nose and mouth. Well today it was time to do it myself. So as mommy was setting everything up I climbed up into the recliner with my loveys and reached for the mask. Mommy sat next to me on the floor but I didn't need her help and she only had to tell me twice to put the mask back on. So I watched Blues Clues and mommy got to read the paper. What a way to start the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big boy we are becoming!Grandma wishes she was hanging out with you right now as had a long weekend visiting with cousins and hauling some bedroom furniture home for the basement, maybe I'll go sit in my chair and think of you watching Blues Clues. Love you lots, Grandma Judy
Post a Comment