Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Mommy says we're real sorry that we haven't posted anything for a while. But so much has happened in the last two weeks that we just didn't have time! First my Auntie Chelle moved into her apartment, then I got sick, then my grandma had knee surgery, daddy was in Phoenix for a few days and then mommy got sick! But mommy says were getting back to normal and can start posting on a regular basis.
I wanted mommy to upload a video of me dancing to my new favorite song, but mommy said after days of trying that she has given up and that apparently our computer or blogger doesn't like our videos right now so she said for me to choose something else. So instead I had mommy take pictures of me playing in my new, big play area.....my basement. It's not finished or anything but it's sure big and there's plenty of space for me to run around. Mommy spent about a month putting things away and cleaning it so I can use it this winter to run around in. All my big cars, balls, and soon my slide will be down there. I love running around and playing down there with all my toys. And mommy says she loves that I'm running off energy even better!
Today mommy got out her tub of old toys for me to play with. These little animals are sure fun to play with.
Fort Nolan has been moved down here and is covered with all my favorite stickers, I love crawling in it.
Pushing my car around all this open space is so much better than trying to push it around upstairs.
Playing kickball is another favorite sport of mine.
This is my turtle sandbox that I'll get to use this summer. Right now I just like taking the cover off and standing in it.

Even Rose comes down to play with me sometimes.....well she usually just runs away but mommy says she's doing better!

1 comment:

Auntie Chelle said...

I'm so glad you're back and you're having fun playing in your basement! I miss seeing you every day, but we'll get to see each other this Thursday for turkey! I told Mommy to come over some morning before work so we can have snack time and play for a while. I'll see you soon! Love you bunches!