Yesterday was Halloween and what a completely fun-filled day I had!! Mommy took lots and lots of pictures to show what I was up too. I was hoping that we could celebrate Halloween once a month but sadly mommy said it only comes once a year. Oh well, I have lots of pictures to look at and another year to plan for a real fun day!!

My Halloween started out on Friday night. Here I am opening a little gift from my grandma and grandpa in South Dakota. See the little green and yellow cars? That's what I got and I think you can tell I'm excited!!!

Halloween!!! Mommy printed off a bunch of pictures to color.
Then it was time to carve our pumpkin. I wasn't so sure about the inside of the pumpkin. If you ask me it was kind of gross.

Um.....I'm not touching this stuff!!

Daddy and me looking at our pumpkin.

And what was I for Halloween?? Blue from Blues Clues of course!! Mommy borrowed this costume for me to wear and I LOVED IT.

Then I got to help daddy hand out candy.

Hello trick or
treaters......where are you???

Checking out my goodies. Mommy only took me to six houses, more to show my costume off than anything. I can't eat the candy because of my allergies but two of my neighbors gave me yummy crackers which I could eat!
Then I got to end the night watching a Halloween episode of The Backyardigans. I know, not Blues Clues but there wasn't a Halloween one on! But this was just as good.
Here I am showing off my dancing & singing skills. What you don't see is me doing the same actions as the characters on the show. ((Mommy says to please don't think that all I do is watch this show. But months of me sitting and doing my daily Nebulizer treatments will make you pick up on a few things!!))
2 comments:
Abby loves Backyardigans too and frequently asks me to sing it with her so I know the feeling of thinking, "Wow, we've watched this a lot!" It looks like you had a very fun Halloween!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Halloween! It's one of my and mommy's favorite holidays. Next year I hope I can help you go trick or treating. BTW... you're a great dancer and singer with the Backyardigans! "Too....geb...er.... bah... bah... bah..."
Post a Comment