Thursday, March 11, 2010

Basement Time

Mommy & daddy worked hard earlier this fall to turn the basement into a play area for me to use during the winter. Mommy says not only is it a place to keep some of my bigger toys, but it's a place to run off all my energy! A few days ago mommy and I spent the morning downstairs playing and of course, mommy had the camera ready to go!

Our basement isn't finished so I insist we wear daddy's hard hats while playing to be safe.

Driving my car around is a lot of fun too.

Ken & Barbie had to join the fun as well. They're heading down the honeymoon slide!

"Hm......maybe I could try a little rock climbing? It's sure harder than it looks!"

Score!!

Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere. Clean up, clean up everybody do your share!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loos said...

Love the cleanup song! We sing it at our house too...though I'm not sure where it came from. Do you know?