Friday, May 2, 2008

Boy's Weekend

This weekend it's just going to be daddy and me. Mommy has to leave today and fly to Texas for the funerals of her grandparents. They would have been my great-grandparents. I did not get a chance to meet them, but mommy says they saw pictures of me. Mommy says she is sad because this is the first time she will leave me, but she says I am in good hands!! I am sad because mommy gets to spend time with my Aunty Shell and my grandma and grandpa from Arizona. They are so much fun to talk to on the phone that I can't wait to see them! So this weekend daddy and I are going to hang out. Daddy says we will watch basketball and movies and eat whatever we want. I'm excited!!

Daddy makes such funny faces!

Just me and daddy!

Mommy daddy and I became members of the church this past Sunday where I will be baptized at. Mommy says this is our first real family picture!

No comments: