Saturday, May 24, 2008

Giggling & Rolling Over

Mommy has been really busy the last few days painting the house for my baptism so she says she hasn't been as good about posting on my blog lately, but we're gonna fix that she says!! She's been taking a lot of video's of me lately & I wanted to share some. This first one is of me laughing which mommy says is the best thing ever. I'm on the floor laughing (notice the Vikings outfit and my missing sock...) at mommy while she dangles some rings above me. When she takes them away really quickly, I think it's so funny! The second one is of me rolling over, I do it all the time now and mommy finally got it on tape.

Mommy also thinks I am trying to start to crawl. Lately when I've been on my tummy I curl my knees up under me. But then I don't know what to do so I go back to being on my tummy. Pretty soon mommy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nolan! I see you are still kicking your feet like crazy - you are going to keep mommy on her toes!

I love your giggle - it puts a smile on my face!

grandma and grandpa tjernagel said...

keep on kicking like that you will be the next vikings kicker. keep on laughing. love grandma T

Anonymous said...

Your giggle makes me laugh so hard! I can't wait to see you!