Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mommy's Cross-Stitch

Mommy knows how to cross-stitch and she she made me one of my very own! Mommy said she bought this one shortly after she found out she was pregnant with me and she started working on it & finished it soon after I was born. She said the hardest part was putting my hand prints on it. She and daddy and to go it together and they didn't do it until I was about four months old. Mommy got it framed and hung it up in my room. She says this is also special because it's the first big cross-stitch she has made that she has kept, all the others she gave as gifts. I am very happy that she worked so hard on it and it's something that I can have for a long time to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nolan, it looks like you're sitting up so well! That cross-stitch looks very nice... and I'm impressed your handprints are so neat for how active you are!

PS: Have your mommy e-mail me if she will be in town next weekend (father's day). I will be in Mpls with Beckett!