Mommy recently got me some new spoons and bowls to help me try and feed myself. She says a while ago she saw that my friend Abby's mommy had these bowls that would stick to anything and that it made eating so much easier. So mommy found some for me to try and boy do they work! I've really started feeding myself a lot more now that mommy doesn't have to hold the bowl for me. I still like to put my fingers in the food and "play" as mommy says, but it's a start.
I also got to try a little taste of a popsicle on Sunday which was sooooooooo yummy. Daddy had to have something called a Colonoscopy done yesterday and he couldn't eat for a long time. He could have jello, which I also tried and liked, and popsicles. I sure enjoyed trying the popsicle but daddy said he just enjoyed being able to eat again.

YUMMY!!!!
1 comment:
We're glad the bowls work so well! They certainly help and don't make such a huge mess!
And don't you just LOVE popsicles? It won't be long and you'll get to hold the popsicle yourself! :)
Post a Comment