Here I am with mommy and Auntie Chelle playing with grandma's doors. I just LOVE to open and close them. But it makes you tired and when you fall down sometimes you just can't even get up to crawl!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Sunday with Chelle
Yesterday mommy, daddy and I went over to grandma and papa's for breakfast. Mommy didn't tell me that my Auntie Chelle was there for a visit! My Auntie Chelle came down with her good friend Missy and her two daughters and it was sure fun to see them. I hadn't seen my Auntie Chelle since Christmas so it was sure good to see her and play. There were quite a few people there to play with me and I sure got tired, but I had fun as well!!
"Okay papa, I can put the paper up by my ears too."
"See!!! I can be silly just like you!!"
I love playing with grandma's doors, can you tell?
Me and Missy, she was sure fun to play with!
Ahhhh.......me and Auntie Chelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nolan looks so happy all the time - what a great smile! Beckett has that same green shirt - it looks good on both of them of course. =)
Thanks for coming to visit and playing with me, Nolan! I can't wait to do it again! Love you bunches and bunches!
Post a Comment