
I bet you know what this is about!! Mommy says my tummy must be overflowing with liquids lately because my diapers have sure been wet. I know, exactly what everyone wants to hear about......diapers. Mommy says we might have to look into buying some special ones for me to wear at night because they are sure full!! Here I am last night right before mommy was going to give me a little bubble bath. I wasn't in the mood to pose for pictures as I wanted to play as long as I could. But if my diaper were any heavier I'd be dragging it on the floor!!
((And yes, just to clarify what everyone is thinking, I do get changed regularly. This diaper had barely been on me three hours!))
1 comment:
When we first saw the picture, we thought you were going to tell us Nolan is using the potty! But the low rider diaper was just as good! :)
Oh and tell your Mom that we know she's an excellent Mommy and no one thinks she's not changing your diaper.
Post a Comment