Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I know I'm a day late but I had a very busy day yesterday and didn't have time to post anything last night. ((And mommy is usually the one to help me and she is very sick right now so she said she needed to go to bed early last night to try and get better.)) I spent Easter at my grandma and papa's which was real fun. I got to see my cousin's and Auntie Chelle and open two Easter baskets. I got to eat turkey and mashed potato's for lunch and hunt all over for Easter eggs. I was quite tired when I got home and ready for bed. I hope your Easter was a fun as mine!


Hunting for eggs at my house before leaving.


Opening my Easter presents from mommy and daddy. I got an Elmo coloring book, an Easter book and my very own pillow with my name on it!


Hmmm.....I think my new pillow will get used a lot.


Reading my new Easter book with daddy.

Opening my Easter gifts at grandma and papa's. They got me little people trucks and Auntie Chelle got me a t-shirt.

Trying to talk to grandma's kitty, Echo. She wasn't as friendly towards me as Rose is.

Auntie Chelle sang this song to me all day and I found it to be very funny and even tried to sing along. Can anyone guess the song??

2 comments:

Auntie Chelle said...

Before you know it, you'll be Mmmm-bopping around the house with mommy! She can play the real song for you now, so make sure you ask her to put it on the radio so you can sing and dance along!

Emilie said...

I knew the song right away, because I MAY have owned that CD. Maybe.