Recently mommy was adding toys to my "baby bag" of toys I don't play with anymore. As I was helping mommy go through things I became very interested in all the rings I have. Mommy connected them all together and I've had fun playing with them ever since. I pull them behind me and mommy connects stuffed animals to it and I pull them around which is great fun. Then she came up with the idea of wrapping it around my waist to form a tool belt, or something like it. Although it doesn't look like a tool belt at all and instead of tools hanging from it I have various sizes of measuring cups, I like wearing it and do so several times a day now. Daddy is a little concerned and said we need to immediately go out and look for a real tool belt. But until he finds one I guess I will make do with this one!

Yea, I'm tough.......

Yup, the tool belt stays on even when riding my horse.

And they continue to stay one when stacking rings.
Yes I'm wearing the rings in this video but more importantly you can hear me say "Hi Kitty" which are some of my new words I say now.
2 comments:
Nolan, that colorful tool belt would make the Scissor Sisters so proud! You rock those rings with measuring cups! Tell Rose I said Hi! Love you bunches...
That is so cute! I laughed out loud when he walked away in the video and I could see the measuring cup swinging.
Post a Comment