Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My Friend Neb
Today I got to meet a new friend. His name is Nebulizer, I call him Neb. Mommy says he is here to help me feel better. I got him today after mommy, daddy and I spent an hour at the doctors office trying to get me to feel better. That's because I started coughing a few days ago and last night mommy says someone turned a switch on in me because I coughed every 20-30 seconds all night long. Mommy says it was the longest night she can ever remember having. I also have an earache and have medicine to help that and my runny nose. But the best part about my new friend Neb is that when we play we both get to watch my favorite show, Blues Clues. Mommy says Neb won't be around forever and that someday soon I'll have to say goodbye. But until then, I'll play with Neb all I can so I can watch my favorite shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Punkers, I hope you feel better soon. I'll come back to visit and we can play outside again if it's okay with Mommy. I love you!
Oh, that poor sweet baby (and poor mom!). I hope that nebulizer does its job and goes back soon!
We hope you feel better soon Nolan!
Post a Comment