Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mr. Clean

Today mommy and I spent the morning cleaning because we have company coming this weekend and we needed to start getting things ready. Mommy handled all the hard stuff like doing laundry and putting clean sheets on the guest bed, so I took the easy stuff like dusting and sweeping the floor. Mommy says I'm sure a good helper and that it's quite obvious I don't get this trait from daddy. We got a lot done today and mommy says she couldn't have done it without me!

Helping mommy dust some tables. ((After this picture was taken the plants found a new home because I kept dusting the dirt right onto the floor.))

Cleaning my reading and play area.

Cleaning my fire hat in case someone wants to play dress up.

I thought I would clean my car too. Maybe someone might need to take it to the store or something?

Getting the broom out to try and clean up some of the dirt I dusted onto the floor.

No comments: