Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Splash Pad

This afternoon mommy took me to the splash pad at our community center. I went a couple of times last year but I know I didn't have as much fun as I did today. Mommy said it was the perfect temperature out and we went at the perfect time as there weren't many people there. All I know is that I can't wait to go back and splash in the water again!

Testing the water to make sure it was warm enough.

Playing with the water jets.

My favorite thing was to go down this slide, it had bears on it.

Just splashing in the water!

All that playing in the water wears you out, I need to sit and have a snack.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Too cute - I can't wait until Lucy is big enough to take to the pool! Nolan seems to be having a blast!