Monday, June 29, 2009

Yard Work - Part II

Yesterday grandma and papa came over to help mommy and daddy with the second step in our summer of projects. Grandpa had his big yellow truck here and he and daddy went and got lots and lots of dirt to fill in where daddy had laid all the bricks around our house. Now mommy says we can go get the rest of our plants, rocks and mulch and then we'll be done!

The front brick work.

I need to go make sure papa and daddy are doing a good job.

"Here daddy, I'll get the rest of the dirt out for you."

"Here's a weed papa, you can put it in the bucket."

Taking some time to play in the new dirt. It was sure fun and mommy says I sure got dirty!

1 comment:

Scofield Family said...

Nolan you look like such a good little helper!!