Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My New Swingset

Saturday was a very exciting day for me because I got my new swing set!! Our neighbors next door, Dania and Eric, had to move and decided that they couldn't bring their swing set with. Since mommy had asked a long time ago, they decided it would be easiest to move it into our yard for me to play with! So with a lot lifting & moving, daddy and some other people got it into my yard and I just can't wait to get to play on it. Mommy says that in the spring my Uncle Ed will come out and make sure it's safe for me to play on. Then mommy and papa will stain it to make it look nice and then I'll get some new swings. Oh boy...the fun I know I'll have!!!!

It took a lot of help to move the swing set. Daddy says it was VERY heavy.


Moving the swings part over, this part wasn't too heavy.
But boy was this piece was sure heavy.

Rose and I have to make sure they're putting it together right.

My new swing set in my yard!!!

No comments: