Now that we're back from our trips things are starting to get back to normal for me. Which means, today I had school! I love going to school and haven't been in a while. I get to play with all sorts of fun toys, paint, have circle time, read books and play with my favorite teachers. Mommy says our next session of school starts next week and I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you have lots of fun at school Nolan! The painting center looked so enjoyable! We were also very excited for you to get a Mr. Potato Head...Abby loves her as well. It's great for learning parts of the body.
We're so glad you're feeling better and thank you so much for the nice surprise in the mail. We appreciated getting something that wasn't newborn-sized...as at 5 weeks, we're starting to grow out of that. But I bet you can sympathize with that! :)
Post a Comment