Thursday, January 28, 2010

Haircuts, Home Depot & More...

I've been real busy the last week ((that or I'm still in mourning because the Vikings lost and I didn't want to post about it)) so I haven't had time to update my blog. Mommy said today we were going to update it and what better way than to photograph our day! We had lots to do today so let's get to it!!

First it was off to the hair place for me to get a hair cut. It was getting long and I needed one. ((Mommy also just got her hair cut real short, I wasn't too sure about it at first because I liked to touch and hold onto her hair, but I like it now.))

Ummm......this one wasn't as pleasant as the others. I cried a lot and mommy didn't know why.

But this is a special kids place and I got to watch my favorite show, Blues Clues!!!

Then we went to a place called Home Depot where mommy bought paint for my new room!!!! Mommy & daddy say it's time for me to move into a bigger room so we picked out paint and I get to help mommy paint and move my stuff in!

Oh.....and I'm REALLY excited about driving this race car thing.

Then it was home to look at books, this is my new one about shapes, I like reading it a lot.

Then who wouldn't want to end the day with a pedicure??? But first I need to cut my nails.

1 comment:

Mrs. Loos said...

We love the hair Nolan (and Amy)! That car at Home Depot looks like so much fun! How exciting for you Nolan to get to go to a new room! What color/theme are you going to do? I'm sure your mom and dad will do a super job.