Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vikings Sunday

Today was "Vikings Sunday" as mommy and daddy called it. I guess that means it was a very important football game and while mommy says it's not polite to gloat, she says we can. (((YEA VIKINGS!!!)) So that means that the Vikings put a stomping on some team called the Cowboys. ((YEA VIKINGS!!!)) We all wore our Vikings gear today which I think helped!! ((YEA VIKINGS!!!)) Our friends Lois, Dee & Henry came over to watch the game as well. ((YEA VIKINGS!!!)) I had a lot of fun showing my toys to Henry and can't wait to have him come over again. Yea Vikings, rest well & train hard this week so we can have another win next week!!! ((And I think we'll all be wearing the same clothes as well....))
Daddy says there's never enough pictures of mommy and me on my blog. So here's one of mommy and me after I woke up from my nap. ((Oh yea, and Rose didn't want to be left out either.))
Go Vikings!!!!!
Here I am showing Henry some of my musical toys. "See, you push this here and it will spin round and round."
Hello Henry!!!

We're so happy because the Vikings won!!!!

4 comments:

Auntie Chelle said...

YEA VIKINGS! Maybe Daddy will let me come over and watch a game with you (since I might want to before the season is over). Thanks for helping them win by wearing your purple!

tali said...

I love the family picture - daddy is right, mommy needs to be on the blog more.

Anonymous said...

YEA,YEA,YEA VIKINGS, Oh,yes, couldn't have been a better played game then they played on Sunday and of course, with my grandkids all watching and helping yell for them, especially Nolon, mommy,and daddy all dressed in purple had to give them an extra boost!!! GO,GO,GO VIKINGS next Sunday!!!

Mrs. Loos said...

We LOVE the pictures! We agree Amy...there aren't enough pictures with you and Nolan but if it's like our house, the Mommy is always snapping the pictures! We all wore our Vikings gear here (minus Eric - he's a "non-believer") and we're positive it helped!

We'll be with you in spirit this weekend as we cheer again! :)