Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Party

The second thing I had going on this weekend after the Hooked on Books thing, was my cousin's birthday party. She lives in the same town as grandma and papa so I got to spend time at their house before going to the party. ((My cousin Debbie said she was celebrating the 11th year of her turning 39. I'm not too good with math yet, but somehow I just didn't think that was possible.)) I had soooooooo much fun playing and running around with my cousins that I wasn't ready to go when we had to leave. I guess that just means we have to have more parties!!

Playing trucks with papa before the party. Yes, we're on the floor in grandma & papa's bedroom as that's where I wanted to play!

Now we're at my cousins, I really liked playing with these horses.

Here's who I had the most fun with, my cousin Logan who is only 6 months older than me. I let him check out my cars and trains.

An action shot of Debbie blowing out her candles.

Me and Logan sure had fun with the balloons.

Yea for parties!!!!
Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

No comments: