Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Moving, Taping, Painting...
So a big change that's happening in my house right now is that I am moving into a new room! Mommy & daddy say that because I'm bigger ((and have bigger toys...)) that it's time to move me into my new big boy room. Mommy says this room was our catch all room so it's taken her and daddy a while to get it cleaned up. It started this past fall when mommy ordered blinds and had them installed and between birthday's and Christmas and then all of us getting the flu, moving into my room was put on hold. But now the process has begun and I'm having so much fun helping and now I always want to go play in "my room" as I call it. Mommy is finishing up painting and then it will soon be time to move in, and I can't wait!!!
First we had to clear the old room out, here I am putting daddy's books in a pile in our other bedroom.
Of course there's always time to play & jump on the bed.
Then we had to take the bedding off so mommy could move the bed.
Then onto my favorite part, taping. Mommy said it's important to tape the woodwork so we don't get paint on it. I was sure willing to help with this part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment