Monday, February 8, 2010

Hooked on Books

This past weekend was sure busy for me so I'll have a lot to post about the next few days! It started on Saturday morning where mommy and daddy took me to something at our high school called Hooked on Books. Mommy says I seemed to be a good mood that morning, but for some reason when we got there I got very crabby and didn't want to do anything. We didn't stay long, but I still managed to walk away with two new books and a little toy. And like always, mommy managed to get a few pictures so here's what I did!


I managed to get over my crabbiness long enough to check out these animals. There was a frog and a turtle for me to look at!
"Hello turtle!!!"

I won this rubber duck while playing a fishing game and had to carry it around with me.

Daddy and me looking at books.

But I wanted to check out my own books, here's one about a kitty. Maybe it will tell me how I can get Rose to play with me more.

No comments: