Today was my four month checkup and mommy and daddy took me to the doctor this morning. I weigh 16 lbs 12 oz and am 27 inches in length. My doctor says I am off the charts in length and she is sure I am with the right family because my daddy is so tall! Mommy says I am long and skinny as I hardly have any baby fat and she is sure that I do not get that from her. I had to get some shots which I did not like at all and I cried and screamed, but I soon settled down and fell asleep. Mommy and daddy can't believe how much I've grown and that four months have already passed. The good news is that I can now start eating some rice cereal and mommy and daddy are excited to see how that goes. Mommy says that she and daddy probably need to buy a highchair soon. How fast time goes by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are getting so big Nolan! I'm surprised your mom didn't have your highchair before you were born - she is really prepared like that. =)
My goodness he is going to inherit Nate's height!!!
Post a Comment