Thursday, April 10, 2008

Talkin' Time

Mommy and I usually spend our mornings talking about a lot of things. I love to talk and mommy and I spend most of our day talking about all sorts of things. Mommy and I were talking this morning about all the snow we are supposed to get. Mommy says she is ready for the snow to end and so am I. I can't go outside as much as I want too and there's so much for me to look at outside! Mommy was able to get some of my opinions about this weather on video. Spring.......I'm still waiting!!!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Sam just made me play that three times - he clapped and cheered for Nolan every time! Nolan is so cute!

marinus (nusy) nordstrom said...

SUCH A DOLLY! oh nolan, you are getting soo big. we are so glad you are so close to us. love
megan and nusy

Unknown said...

Oh poor Nolan, I know how it is when your mother starts talkin'. Hang in there!