Sunday, April 20, 2008

Construction Zone

Today was a busy day! Mommy and daddy ordered a pantry for the kitchen a few weeks ago and it was delivered earlier this week. Mommy was very excited when daddy said he would put it in today. We all helped daddy and although it took a while and the trim still has to be installed, we got it done! Mommy says this is the first home project to be complete before my baptism in June. Now she says we get to start painting so I guess I will get to help with that as well. With all this work, it makes for a busy day!

Here's the pantry when we finally got it out of the box. Daddy had to take the doors off to make it easier to move.

Daddy's little helper!

Finally! The completed job! Now we just have to put the trim back on.

After a long hard day, I just can't stay awake.

No comments: