Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Other Toy...



Mommy says I wasn't cooperating well for pictures so it took us a few days to get these. But I finally agreed to take pictures and wanted to show off my other favorite toy. This is my Jungle Mat. I can lay on it and play music if I get my hands to move just right. Mommy also uses this mat for tummy time as well. But I do not like tummy time, I would rather lay on my back and look around.

I'm also wearing a new pair of PJ's that mommy found in my closet. Last night mommy and daddy had to change me three times. They gave me a bath and mommy fed me and I decided I was too full and threw up all my milk. Mommy said today we would hang out in our jammies since she thought I wasn't feeling good. However, I think these pictures are cute and I'm smiling so I must be feeling better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nolan! I can't wait to come to your house and play with your other toy! I love you bunches and bunches!
Auntie Chelle