Friday, September 19, 2008

9 Months & Grandma & Grandpa Visit

Mommy says we are doing two posts in one because we got busy this week and forgot to post pictures from last weekend!! So the first one is my nine month pictures, and I am nine months today! I get to go to the doctor on Monday to see how big I am. My friend Beckett just went in for his nine month appointment so we'll see if I am as big as he is. Mommy tried taking pictures of me this morning on the floor like she usually does, but I wanted nothing to do with that so she had to improvise a little. So here's some of my best ones of this morning.

And mommy says she's so sorry because we got to be busy this week with classes and visiting my other grandpa that we didn't make a post about my grandma & grandpa from South Dakota visiting! They came up last weekend to see my cousins Joseph & Ellie play soccer. They stayed with them for two nights and then they came to my house and stayed with me for a night. ((And grandma had one of her wishes come true, she got to go to the Vikings game last Sunday with my Uncle Tim. She's always wanted to go to one and she finally got too. She said it didn't matter that they lost, although they shouldn't have, but she was there to watch which was the best thing ever she said.)) I sure had fun playing with them and grandma had a lot of fun watching me crawl all over. So below are some pictures of me playing with them. I miss you grandma & grandpa!

I didn't lay on the floor long, I had to get to my books!!

On my changing table, don't worry, mommy's holding the camera up with one hand and her other one very close so I can't fall off.

Playing with grandma


Grandma is tickling me to try and make me laugh, I'm not so sure I'm going to though.


The morning they left, I miss you!

No comments: