Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Days of Summer

On Friday mommy and I went for our usual afternoon walk and since it was so warm and nice outside, we stopped at a park to play for a while. Mommy says we needed to take advantage of what is probably the last time I can wear shorts for the year! I got to swing on a baby swing and then play in the grass all while mommy took pictures. I sure like to be outside where I can see everything but now it's a little cooler out when I go out so I guess I have to take all the sun I can get!

Hi Mommy!

I think that push was a little too hard....I look scared!!

Picking up leaves in the grass, they were kind of hard for me to grab.

Having fun in the sun!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loos said...

Hi Nolan
It's Abby from AZ. That swing thing looks cool! I was little scared when I did my first swing, but you look great! No, 95 degrees is NOT like 60 degrees no matter what your Dad tells you! It's still HOT. But we're looking forward to a much cooler fall, thank goodness and then I'll be able to spend some time outside just like you!

Happy Fall Nolan!
Love,
Abby