Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This & That

Since mommy and I have been busy lately she hasn't had time to update my blog as much as she's wanted too. She says she's been taking tons of pictures but at the end of the day forgets to post them!! So here's a little bit of this and that from the last few weeks that I wanted to share!

Here's me playing in my room with my books. I have quite a lot and I like to pull them off the shelves and play with them. ((Mommy will tell you I like to look at the covers and then put the book in my mouth!))

Here I am not long ago playing with my papa. I wanted to play with him but I was so tired that I just needed to rest my head on my truck.

My new favorite toy....my highchair. It's on wheels and I push it all over the kitchen.

Spending time with papa!!

Maybe a future gig on dancing with the stars?? Check your local listings in about 20 years....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! That boy has rhythm.