On Friday I got to see my Grandma Judy for a while. She and her very good friend Patty were on a quilting bus tour for the weekend. They were stopping at all kinds of quilt shops and one of the stops was about 15 minutes from my house so daddy picked them up and they came over for dinner! It was so good to see her and to show off some of my new tricks. I sure wished she could have gotten to stay longer but she and Patty had to head back to the bus so they could continue on their tour. I can't wait to see you again Grandma, I miss you already!!

Grandma and me playing with my car

My cousin Ellie came over to see Grandma too, she also played cars with me

Just me and Grandma!!
And here's a video taken the day after I had to start my Nebulizer treatments. They sure work fast as I feel so much better!! But I may have to be on them for quite a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment