Monday, October 20, 2008

10 Months & Sick

Yesterday was my 10 month birthday and it wasn't a fun day for me. In fact, mommy doesn't even have my normal pictures to share. I have a really bad cold so I didn't feel good all afternoon. Mommy and daddy didn't notice anything different as I wasn't fussy or anything. That is until last night when I woke up after being asleep for only an hour and then coughed so bad I threw up twice. They got me cleaned up and mommy put the humidifier in my room and put me back to bed. I did sleep but I coughed through the night. Mommy says that every time I coughed she got up to check on me so she didn't sleep much. So today mommy and I are spending a lot of time together. I wanted to be held all morning which isn't normal so mommy held me and let me watch a little bit of Sesame Street which made me feel better. Now I'm taking a long nap which I hope will help me recover. So until then.....I'm sleeping, sneezing, coughing, with a runny nose and stuffy head and trying to get better. So check back later!

No comments: