Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!! This turned out to be a very busy day for me and I had a lot of fun! I'm very tired from all the excitement so I will just leave you with a simple poem for thought......

It's late and I am sleepy, The air is cold and still. My jack-o-lantern grins at me upon the windowsill. I'm stuffed with cake and candy and I've had a lot of fun. But now it's time to go to bed and dream of all I've done. I'll dream of ghosts and goblins and of witches that I've seen, and I'll dream of trick-or-treating on this, my first, Happy Halloween.
Here I am in my Halloween shirt mommy got for me. Every time I move the ghost on my shirt lights up!

Smiley boy!

The Great Pumpkin getting ready to trick or treat.

Happy Halloween!!!

"Hey you! Are you going to come and trick or treat at my house?"

No comments: