I have this little Elmo piano that my Aunt Tammy gave to me. Up until recently I would swing at it and push it over to get it to play. Mommy usually had to sit and help me press the keys to get it to play. Well........mommy said all that time of helping me play the keys finally paid off!! I finally figured out how to press the keys to get the piano to play so I can dance. Mommy now says I will sit in one spot and play with this for a long time. I press the keys to start the music and then when the music is done I start all over. Maybe if this whole swimming thing doesn't work out I can have a career in music instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay...that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a smartie!
Good job Nolan! You even have your hand curved perfectly! Mommy and Daddy will have to think about music lessons in the future!
I am so happy you have discovered Elmo too! He is so much fun and you're going to love getting to know him! Mommy and Daddy are let's just say "a little tired" of him, but I absolutely LOVE him!
Nolan, you are very musical and talented! It even looks like you are conducting Elmo in the end. So cute!
I can already tell you're going to take after your Auntie Chelle and play piano! You look like a natural! I miss you and love you and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment