Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snow

Well.......today it snowed. It's not even Halloween yet and it's snowing. I've had fun though and have been going to our windows all day and have been watching it snow, and watching all the leaves fly by because it is so windy. Mommy says I saw plenty of snow last winter but I don't remember it. Mommy also says she once remembers going trick or treating during a blizzard and then the next day the Governor of Minnesota closed the state down because of the weather. I don't think that will happen but it's been fun to watch it snow. Daddy let me take a video of the snow so that I could share it with everyone. Mommy & daddy say we must share this video with all our Arizona friends who they are sure will be very jealous of our weather. They say that anyone is welcome to come up here to see it for themselves!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loos said...

You know as your Arizona friends, we gotta say "Stinks to be you!" We were out at a farm today at a fall festival picking pumpkins and enjoying the outside! Sorry to say we're not jealous, though it looks enjoyable! :)

Eric, Jess, & Abby