Thursday, October 30, 2008

Doors & Pumpkins

Mommy and daddy discovered last winter that our front door wasn't very good. Mommy had to keep towels on the floor to keep the cold air out. She didn't want to do that again so we all went to Home Depot and bought a screen door. It was just installed a few days ago and I sure like it! It's been really nice the last few days so mommy's been able to open the front door to have some light come in. Now I can stand up and look out the front and watch what's going on in my neighborhood. (Not to mention that I can see when daddy comes home too which is fun.) So today I spent a lot of time looking out the front door.

Mommy also had me sit and take pictures with my pumpkin. Mommy, daddy and I each have one which we got last weekend. Although mommy says we ran out of time to carve one, I still like mine. I’ve already chewed it and tried to push my pumpkin around; I’m hoping I’ll still have it next year to play with too. Probably not though.

"Daddy when are you coming home?"

Peak-a-boo!!!

Here I am with my pumpkin and some of mommy's fall stuff. I like to touch the hay bales, but they are wrapped in plastic so I can't eat any of it.

I love my pumpkin!!

No comments: