I have a lot of toys of my own that I like to play with, mommy will tell you that I have too many toys. But sometimes I get bored and need to play with something else. Recently I discovered that my big sister Rose has a lot of toys that she likes to play with too. Mommy keeps them in a little basket in a corner downstairs and I discovered they were there. I like to pull all of them out and throw them all over the living room. Rose usually comes down to watch me to make sure I don't do anything bad to her toys. One of her toys is a remote controlled mouse that goes all over the floor. Since I don't know how to operate the remote control, mommy decided to try it out for me yesterday and boy did I have fun!! That little mouse moves so fast and I chased it all over. So of course, mommy got the camera out to video tape me. She said it was hard holding onto the camera and the remote control at the same time, but she got it! I can't wait to play with this little mouse again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment