Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Remembering Fall

Anyone who knows my mommy should know that fall is her favorite time of year. She says she is already missing the fall leaves and colors. On one of the last really nice days in October ((it was Halloween actually)) mommy and I went for a long walk on the trails she and I go on. Mommy took me out of my stroller and I got to play in the leaves for a while. I wasn't so sure about them at first, but once I got used to them they were sure fun to play with! I wish I could play in the leaves some more, but we're already moving onto winter and this white stuff called snow. But in the meantime, here's some pictures to remember fall.

A few from the trails we walk on.

My very famous "O" face.....

"Um.....what are these?"

I sure like being outside, and these leaves aren't bad either!

Time to go!

No comments: