This week has been a week of new things for me. First, I have started standing on my own for short periods of time. Usually it's when I'm helping mommy load dishes into the dishwasher and as she closes the dishwasher I hold onto it until I can't reach any more and then I'm standing! This morning I was helping mommy and I think I stood for about 12 seconds before I sat down.
Now mommy is starting to adjust my meals to get me to try new foods, and today I got to have whole milk for the first time, and boy did I like it!! Mommy wasn't sure if I would like it or not so she bought the smallest container of whole milk she could find. She put some in my sippy cup and I drank it all! ((Now mommy says we need to work on my gag reflex so I can start eating other foods.)) I now also get some soft baby "crackers" as mommy says, with each meal and those are really good now too.
Lastly, I'm continuing to walk a lot more now. I think I now understand the concept of shoes because they sure help me walk better on mommy's floors. I make laps around the kitchen and living room all day. It's so much fun to walk!! Mommy has a lot of videos of me walking and I wanted to share one, enjoy!
1 comment:
Look at you go Nolan!!
Post a Comment