**Also check out my "SO BIG" game that I play, mommy taught me that one!
Monday, November 10, 2008
New Shoes
Last week mommy took me shopping to get a new pair of shoes. These are my first real pair she says, and I'm not sure I like them. I had a pair of sandals I wore a few time this summer. But since I didn't move much they didn't bother me. I also have a pair of slippers that I wear a lot now and they don't bother me at all, except that they're a little bit. But my new shoes, they are taking me a while to get used too. Mommy and daddy make me wear them for at least half a day so that I can get used to them. We're on day three of having them and at least every ten minutes I have to stop and see if I can get them off my feet. Mommy took this video of me on Saturday. She had just gotten me dressed and put my shoes on and then she took me into her and daddy's room. I managed to crawl a few feet into their bathroom and then I planted my butt on the floor and wouldn't move!! I wasn't fussy or anything, I just don't understand what this shoe business is all about. This video is only about 30 seconds long, but I actually sat in their bathroom, in this one spot, for over 20 minutes. Eventually I started crawling again and we went downstairs. I mean really, are shoes necessary?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right Nolan, shoes are completely unnecessary!
Post a Comment