Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend Fun

This past weekend I was visiting with with friends, so busy in fact that mommy forgot to post about it! It all started on Friday when mommy watched my friends Rylee & Rayna. Their mommy is in MOMS Club with my mommy so I've played with them before. In fact, Rayna and I are in the same playgroup. But Friday they came to my house for a while to play while their mommy went to work. I sure had fun playing with them and showing them all my toys.

On Saturday mommy, daddy and I went to see my friend Maddy and her mommy & daddy. I hadn't seen her in a while so it was fun to catch up. Daddy was fixing their computer for them and we brought it back. I got to try out her high chair and play with some of her toys. I was so worn out from all this visiting that on Sunday daddy and I hung out and watched football together. But it was good to see my friends and catch up!

Here's Rylee, she and mommy colored pictures while Rayna and I played.

I'm showing Rayna my books that mommy keeps downstairs for me.

Here I am at Maddy's house playing with her rocking horse. From the look on my face I don't think I'm too sure about this thing!

Maddy and I staring at each other.

No comments: