I couldn't bring my walker with me to push around, but that didn't stop me cause I can just push my stroller!!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Daddy's Office Party
I had a busy weekend of parties, haircuts, walks, and saying goodbye to daddy. He had to go to Seattle for the week and mommy and I sure to miss him! So with everything going on mommy says she forgot to have me write about going to daddy's work for their holiday party! It was last Friday night and I sure had fun. They had a lot of food and drinks ((not that I could try any of them)), and people for me to show off for. I had fun playing at daddy's desk, meeting all of his co-workers and pushing my stroller around. I can't wait until I can go back again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment