Friday, December 19, 2008

One Year

I made it!! Today is my birthday and I am officially one year old. I'm not sure what all the excitement is yet but mommy has been singing this "Happy Birthday" song to me all morning and she's been hanging up some decorations for some kind of party that's going on tomorrow. One year ago mommy and daddy were in the hospital with me nervously trying to figure this parenting thing all out. Now I'm walking ((almost)), talking, crawling, and getting into everything. But what a year!! Tomorrow is my birthday party and soon Christmas and then the fun will really begin so stay tuned!!

My posed picture taken this morning when I woke up.

Three seconds later I'm out the door and ready to play, clothes or no clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNKERS! I wish I could be there for your party tommorrow, but Mommy has something from me so it will be almost like I'm there. I will see you next week!

Carrie Cole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOLAN!!!!