Hangin' with my Aunty Chelle, she's so fun!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Turkey Weekend
Since I'm a little behind on my posts I have to start with last week and talk about my Turkey weekend. I wasn't sure what Thanksgiving was all about, I just knew mommy spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and a lot of other food. My Aunty Chelle, grandma & papa from Arizona, and cousins all came over to my house. ((My grandma and papa are now all moved here from Arizona, they had just arrived a few days before Thanksgiving!!)) I got to play and show off my toys and how well I can walk. But all this waiting around for turkey sure made me tired and five minutes into dinner, I had had enough and mommy put me down for a nap. I did get to try some mashed potatoes though and they were sure good! After dinner I woke up and everyone else was tired after eating, but they still played with me. Mommy says that maybe by next Thanksgiving I will have enough teeth ((and be awake)) to actually try some turkey!
Turkey cookies that papa and my cousins made, they look pretty good!!
The day after Thanksgiving I'm outside helping papa and daddy hang Christmas lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment