
Friday, December 5, 2008
Say Cheese!
Mommy decided that it was time to have my first professional pictures taken. So a few weeks ago mommy, daddy and I went to a park and had pictures taken. It was a little cold but mommy dressed me really warm and I did really well. Mommy has been anxiously waiting to get the pictures back and she finally got them today! There were a lot of pictures taken so these are just a few that I wanted to share! I think Baby Gap might be calling soon!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Oh my! I have so many favorites in that batch of photos! Love them!
These pictures are just soooo cute! I love Nolan's smile. =)
Amy, The pictures are fantastic! I hope one of them makes it on a Christmas card that I'll receive. :) Heather
Post a Comment