Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fort Nolan

My grandma and papa moved up here from Arizona about a month ago. I haven't been to see their house yet with all their furniture in it, but they've come to see me a few times. Mommy had them bring a bunch of their boxes to my house so she could give them to a friend of hers who is moving. Since I like to play with boxes, and anything not my toys, mommy took one of the boxes and made it into a fort for me! I have a door and two windows and I keep a blanket, books and Lizzy my lizard in there. I've sure had fun pushing it around and playing fort!

See my toys in there? That's my FAVORITE book ever called "Babies" which mommy has to read to me about 500 times a day.


I can see you through my window!!

Pushing my fort around, I'm trying to position it so mommy and daddy can't see what I'm doing in there. I mean come on! Can't a guy have any privacy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nolan - I can't WAIT to play fort with you! Mommy and I did that all the time when we were kids. Wait until you're older and I show you how to stick pins in the walls to hold up sheets and turn the entire living room into a huge fort! And don't forget town! Mommy and Daddy will have to get some more boxes for that, because they'll want to make a town and play with us, too!