Friday, January 9, 2009

CPR Steps

Elmo and I were playing in Fort Nolan yesterday when suddenly Elmo became sick. I rushed him outside where I promptly began giving him CPR in hopes to revive him. Mommy was right there with the camera to shoot a video for insurance purposes. Happily Elmo survived and after a brief rest, we were able to continue playing. Since we don't need the video now for insurance, I am using it in hopes to help others learn CPR. You can also follow these easy steps:

  1. Shake individual and move them around to ensure they are not breathing.
  2. Panic for a second throwing your hands in the air.
  3. Regain control and press on individuals chest hard to make them breath.
  4. Clap hands in joy as individual laughs, they might be alright!
  5. Double check their breathing and if necessary, place hands in proper place to press on chest again.
  6. If pushing on chest doesn't work, throw them on the ground making sure to focus on head. This is sure to work in bringing individual back to life.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

That is so cute! I liked the head banging the best. What a smart cookie!