Mommy also wanted to say that this past Friday was my sister Rose's birthday. With daddy being gone mommy says she is very forgetful this week and she completely forgot to have me mention it! I know some people might think it's weird to celebrate Rose's birthday, but she is part of my family and deserves a day too! So Happy Birthday Rose!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Pushing Elmo
This weekend when mommy and I were visiting grandma and papa mommy bought an inexpensive stroller for me. She says it's to use if we travel somewhere far as my other stroller is so big it would take up the whole trunk. Mommy says she got a great deal on it and couldn't pass it up. It doesn't matter to me how much it cost, I just know I sure have fun playing with it!! Today I decided to take Elmo for a walk in it. I pushed Elmo all over the house with mommy following me of course. I just wish all this white stuff would go away so I could take Elmo outside and push him! Mommy says soon, but in the meantime, I can just push him around the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Abby really likes how nice you treated Elmo in the stroller! She says she approves of your baby-sitting technique of her bestest friend!
Also, Happy Belated Birthday Rose! Pets are important and it's good you celebrate their birthdays too!
Post a Comment